[f2py] Recursive Parameters

Pearu Peterson pearu@cens.ioc.ee
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:42:58 +0200 (EET)

Hi!

On Wed, 22 Aug 2001, Patrick LeGresley wrote:

> I've noticed that if a parameter is defined in terms of another parameter,
> that the parameter is replaced not by a number but by another parameter
> (try the attached subroutine for example).  Is there any way to have f2py
> automatically recognize the dependencies and generate a signature file
> without parameter variables ?

It is certainly possible. In fact, f2py has only a basic support for
PARAMETER statements and it fails in your 'advanced' example to produce a
robust signature file.
I am sorry but you have to wait until I'll get back from my travel tour
(somewhere in the middle of September) and get a chance to work on it.

Thanks for pointing out this problem,
	Pearu